Planned multi-use and pedestrian friendly development consisting of a 140 room hotel (HGI), 45,000 sf of retail and restaurants, and 210 luxury multi-family residential units (SOLIS).
Kings Crossing is anchored by Novant’s University Family Physicians and Horizon Eye Care.
Great proximity to Interstate 77, Madison Park subdivision, Park Road Shopping Center, and Lower Southend.
Highly visible and easily accessible hard corner on W.W.T. Harris Blvd. with traffic counts of approximately 31,000 VPD.
Gustafson Partners has more than 50 years of combined industry experience and was formed in 2005 to develop commercial real estate and provide related real estate services for their 3rd party clients. Gustafson Partners development pipeline exceeds $65MM, and these current developments consist of single tenant build-to-suits, medical offices, shopping centers, and multi-use combinations of retail, office, and residential.
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Gustafson Partners is known for their progressive and sophisticated approach to commercial real estate. They leverage market knowledge, contacts, and years of experience to exceed their client’s requirements and expectations. Clients look to Gustafson Partners to provide turnkey and seamless commercial real estate services.
Trent Gustafson, CCIM
President, Gustafson Partners Commercial Real Estate
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR)
- Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Real Estate Broker, South Carolina
- Real Estate Broker, Georgia
- City of Charlotte, Efficient, and Effective Government Task Force
- City of Charlotte Council Advisory Committee Chairperson
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce – Land Use and Transportation Committee
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce – Legislative Task Force Committee
- MBA, Tulane University – New Orleans, LA
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Missouri – Columbia, Missouri