Gustafson Partners has more than 50 years of combined industry experience and was formed in 2005 to develop commercial real estate and provide related real estate services for their 3rd party clients. Gustafson Partners development pipeline exceeds $65MM, and these current developments consist of single tenant build-to-suits, medical offices, shopping centers, and multi-use combinations of retail, office, and residential.
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Gustafson Partners is known for their progressive and sophisticated approach to commercial real estate. They leverage market knowledge, contacts, and years of experience to exceed their client’s requirements and expectations. Clients look to Gustafson Partners to provide turnkey and seamless commercial real estate services.
In addition to developing commercial real estate for its own account, national retailers, local physician groups, and legacy property owners have retained Gustafson Partners for Site Selection and Fee Development services to develop commercial real estate on their behalf. Gustafson Partners provides these commercial real estate services with a “sense of urgency” while remaining flexible to the client’s changing requirements. Our “owner’s perspective” rewards us with repeat assignments.
Trent Gustafson, CCIM
President, Gustafson Partners Commercial Real Estate
Trent, the Managing Partner, has 20+ years of experience in commercial real estate acquisitions, development, sales & leasing, finance, and asset management. He started his career in corporate real estate with Brinker International and Shell Oil Company. In 2000, he relocated to Charlotte, NC with Trammell Crow Company and has been a CRCBR Deal Makers Award recipient each year.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR)
- Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- Real Estate Broker, South Carolina
- Real Estate Broker, Georgia
- City of Charlotte, Efficient, and Effective Government Task Force
- City of Charlotte Council Advisory Committee Chairperson
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce – Land Use and Transportation Committee
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce – Legislative Task Force Committee
- MBA, Tulane University – New Orleans, LA
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Missouri – Columbia, Missouri